To determine JDK/JVM compatibility this following list matches up versions of the JVM with the JDBC specification implemented.
- JDK 1.1 - JDBC 1. Note that with the 8.0 release JDBC 1 support has been removed, so look to update your JDK when you update your server.
- JDK 1.2, 1.3 - JDBC 2.
- JDK 1.3 + J2EE - JDBC 2 EE. This contains additional support for javax.sql classes.
- JDK 1.4, 1.5 - JDBC 3. This contains support for SSL and javax.sql, but does not require J2EE as it has been added to the J2SE release.
- JDK 1.6 - JDBC4. Support for JDBC4 methods is limited. The driver builds, but the majority of new methods are stubbed out.
String dbDriver = "org.postgresql.Driver";
String url = "jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/dxcom";
我下的版本是 Postgresql版本 8.4 postgresql-8.4.0-1-windows.exe
PostgreSQL Core Distribution
The core of the PostgreSQL object-relational database management system is available in several source and binary formats. The full package includes:
- The core server with full documentation (html, man)
- Several command line tools (e.g. psql, pg_ctl, pg_dump, pg_restore)
- C library (libpq) and embedded C processor (ecpg)
- Several server-side procedural languages (e.g. plpgsql, pltcl, plperl)
- Several popular add-on packages (e.g. metaphone, pgcrypto and other useful enhancements)
In addition, some 'one click' installers include additional packages such as pgAdmin and PostGIS.
Pre-built binary packages are available for a number of different operating systems: